The Hills/The City Thread

Cheap21

• Members

I really, REALLY like Kristin Cavallari. She's a great actress and after watching a few episodes of last season's Hills, they really needed a good, central vamp to spice up the show. I hate that people put the ratings decline on Kristin, because she is, by far, the most interesting thing about MTV.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love Kristen, of course. But I think with no Lauren, the show has no heart. She was your typical heroine that everyone can fall in love with. I know I am much more a fan of hers then Kristin's and I'm someone who usually falls head over heals for TV bitches.

Anyway, both finales are tonight - back to back - and I can't wait. Tonight should be fun.

• Members

The Hills was very ho hum tonight. I am really supposed to care about this Kristen/Justin Bobby relationship? This season, except for a few good moments, as been very lackluster.

However, then there is The City, which was just completely ON tonight. Does it make me a bad person to admit that I want to see Olivia cry? I actually think it could be one of my life goals ... LOL

Whitney is a complete idiot. This is not the Whitney I fell in love with on The Hills. She was always the smart one. I love it if Lauren came on for an episode and give show her how [!@#$%^&*] dumb she's being about Roxie. It'd be a good source of irony too.

I really wished Kelly would have fired Roxy on the spot. Bitch needs a good reality check.

• Members

:D:D;) Thank you, A!

I just keep re-watching the scene with Whitney & Roxy showing Whitney's collection to Linda Fargo and Ginny Hershey-Lambert! :lol: A big, huge LMAO! at Whitney saying no one wears black in LA! :lol: What kind of a dumb comment is that?

The first combination tanked ("odd", "dipping at the sides"), second did too ("That's the craziest fabric", "Black sells even in Dallas, TX, too", then Roxy "I wear black in LA" :lol: :lol: :lol: ), and the third tanked again ("It's a little cheap to me, that fabric")! The combination of awkward + nasty looks Ginny and Linda gave to Whitney and to each other! :o

But I felt sorry for Whitney, especially when she said "I'm learning" and Linda gave her that awful look. She should have been a bit more compassionate.

Archived