AMC: Monday, September 21, 2009

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Indeed, a rather generous 6. :P

I have no problem with this Dance-a-thon, in theory. My problem is that it's not, like, fun. I don't want to take the easy way out by hopping on the nostalgia train, but you just know that if characters like Phoebe, Langley, Myrtle, and Palmer were there, this would be a hoot! I know this is a soap opera, but they are playing it a little too heavy handed, a couple more doses of comedy would be appreciated. But who's funny these days besides Opal and occasionally Tad "Shecky" Martin?

And as for Madison,

• Members

I think a 4 would be more accurate.

This could have been really funny if AMC still had comedic characters! I was expecting more Opal & Pete this week.

Maybe it's just me, but I've been enjoying watching Madison torture the Hubbards. I'm rooting for her to put Randi in a coma so Denise can stop trying to act dramatic.

Kendall said she pretended to be Rachel and called the neighbors to come over because she had an emergency. What did she do, call them and say she had to leave immediately so they have to come over but she'll be gone when they arrive? Big hole in a stupid plot!

• Members

Still very irresponsible. Wouldnt the neighbor want to see Rachel and find out details regarding the baby she was watching? Kendall just left the door unlocked and then drove away as she saw this neighbor enter the house? Theres a toddler involved. There has to be some type of exchange between the adults watching the kids before one leaves them in the care of someone else. I just cant get over her leaving that kid in an empty house for the neighbor to walk in and just take for her while she runs out and spies on Zach

Archived