The New SON Layout

juniorz1

• Members

I'm sorry but I freaking hate it. There's no distinguishment between the thread topics, the shade of blue is awful, it's entirely too bright, and I HATE HATE HATE what's happened to the blog section. While the blogs still exist, you wouldn't know it by visiting that section. The blogs are no longer listed separately- they're listed by entry and it's impossible to get to some of the older blogs. I may no longer post entries in my blog, but I still would like it to be available for reading. I haven't posted an entry in almost 2 years and up until recently, I was still receiving emails regularly from people who had read it or were in the process of reading it. That section is a mess.

Anyone else having difficulties with SON 4.0?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've had so many problems it's not even funny.

The board upgrade or whatever it is, doesn't seem to be compatible with Firefox browser. It would take forever to load the main page of the board. It's gotten a bit better, but it still shouldn't be doing that, given other sites I have no problems with at all.

There are other things I don't like as well about it

• 1 year later...
  • Members

I'm a new user and right now I'm having a problem figuring out any of it...RTSB my big problem at the moment is I've got 102-71 I guess archive (I'm having a problem get RTSB 1-70... at the bottom of the page it says jump to a page 123___next page or last but nothing I push works. I don't even know what it means along with blog, archive is passed episcode... I don't kow HELP!!! TrishDr

Archived