B&B: Is Kimberlin Brown coming back?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haven't posted in a while but this caught my eye.

If Bradley can pull off something like the 02 story, then okay. I really liked that story. We had a slow building of her being in LA and she didn't jump right in to some crazy situation like in that South American story (shudder). We also saw her as more than just some psycho, she was trying to be a mother to Erica/Mary and her mention struggling. She wasn't just hell-bent on just doing something to the Forresters. If Bradley and Co think they can do something like the Erica thing again, then by all means. Otherwise I'd rather not just having another destruction and cartoon-ization of her character.

• Members

I guess I should hide in shame to say that

I liked it.

I was honestly surprised that Ridge "died"...I thought it would be extended...the whole thing was interesting and different and deliciously campy to me. I liked that Nick and Ridge finally bonded before his death to smite their common enemy.

• Members

LOL! I just remember Ridge playing superhero and the laughable fight sequences and wasn't this the time he and Brooke had that wedding or whatever it was in costumes? LOL! I tend to remember either all the bad or all the good, but never both.

Archived