Y&R.... actress to return!!

• Members

I hope it isn't confirmed and Hogan Sheffer is the first to get the Axe.

This is not going to go over well with Fans.

Killing Traci's only daughter makes no sense whatsoever.

Can't this be Traci comes to help Jack with Ashley because right now with Ashley and Sharon and work, Jack will need help.

It would be nice to see Traci help Ashley and bond with her family NOT more tragedy.

Isn't it enough with Adam and Patty what they have done? Adam gaslighted Ashley and knows he still tortures her and he knows her baby is dead and hasn't helped her at all. Patty purposely hurt Summer and she almost died?

We do NOT need this at all. What is going on here?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I'm hoping for a fake spoiler as well. Or it may be that she DOES die ont he table, has a near death experience, and they bring her back. Whatever it is, you know Maitland will MAKE IT WORK. She can do ANYTHING, and you all know this. I really wanted her written off after Traci comes to town and kicks Victor in the balls for what he did to her daughter.... but I don't usually get my wish. We'll see what happens. And I agree with Mark in that Maria is like Bradley Bell... there's NOT going ot be another writing regime... I think Sheffer and or Hamner might go, but Maria will stay. If this show and daytime in general goes low enough, Sony won't even care anymore, I see them divesting Y&R from sony, and the Bell's buying controlling intrest back.

• Members

Then the Bell's needs to get their acts together and at least try to save this show.

This means Maria has to stop thinking she's the next Shakespeare, the firings of Sheffer, Hamnr, and Rauch and Maria herself, and the hiring of some experienced and competent writers who really love the genre and love the show, and putting them in charge of the storyline direction.

Maria can move on to the business side with her husband and manage the show from that aspect. Just as long as the Bell's, or Sony, or CBS realize that something has to be done and the writing regime they have in place right now isn't working.

The Bell's cannot afford to buy controlling stake from Sony, they're rich, but not that rich.

Traci should not be brought back for more tragedy.

• Members

I'm thrilled to have Beth Maitland back, even if only for a short while. Although they'd better not kill Colleen, perhaps Traci will take her back to NY with her?

With Leon in the role, Colleen was a leader of the next generation but we all know what happened there. Now, we have Lily as the leader of the younger cast.

• Members

The problem is they can always come up with some reason to ostracize and kill off characters they deem unimportant. For instance, they could kill Jill off next month, and they've made her so irrelevant, a lot of viewers might say, "Oh well, they aren't going to do anything with her anyway." The same is true for Lauren, or Paul.

The characters they do bother to write for they seem to butcher, just not in a way which kills them.

I think it's just laziness all around. Hey, let's have another corpse, and we'll wring out a tear for half an episode before we move on to the next rape.

Archived