AMC: Tuesday, July 28, 2009

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll be honest - this show is turning into a mess.

So Kendall gets drunk and sees Stuart and now she's totally willing to go to jail the rest of her life? No.

Zach can shoot at Adam and/or Annie and get away with it as if he's the hero in saving Kendall and his boys? No.

Adam questions Annie's motives and whether she was really the killer every other episode? No.

We're supposed to feel bad for Randi for losing the baby when she doesn't even look that upset? No.

And I'm still so confused now as to which baby is which re: Liza/Stuart and Amanda/Trevor.

:(

• Members

The show is a mess, agreed.

And boring. Same things happen (as alwaysamc mentions above) different days...repeat ad tedium.

I've also found Hospital Central eppys on youtube far more compelling than anything AMC is serving up. There are so many other things to choose from out there.

I do think the bonding moments with Kendall and Erica were nice. Lucci is at her best in those (oh so rare and fleeting now) intimate little bonding moments with her daughters. Too bad it's over Kendall being frankly dumb as a hammer, wanting to confess to a capital offense she's not sure she committed.

• Members

lmao - I was just wondering... sorrrrrry lol it just seems hardly worth it when half the shows are even down to MONTHLY discussion, I simply don't think the "wonderful, compelling" schlock that Pratt serves up every day needs daily recognition in order for it to be enjoyed as it rightly deserves :blink:

Archived