AMC: Wednesday, July 15, 2009

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I only watched the first half on my lunch break (will watch rest later...)

But I'm really loving me some Madison! She is fierce with that outfit and HAT too! Go 'head girl! Plus I laughed out loud when she told Randi that her reaction was pretty bad and the only acting she's had is with her 'employers' (or whatever word she used). LOL - what we are all thinking Madison! :D

• Members

Oh, man...I heard bad things about the actress who plays Randi, so I thought that was pretty hilarious when Madison said that. :lol: I love the way Madison threw Jesse's threat back right in his face. I liked Tammy on GL but Stephanie Gatschet is better at playing a tough cookie like Madison.

• Members

I love Madison, too! I liked Stephanie Gatschet on GL but I think she's better suited to the character of Madison. Let's hope Frons & Company have the common sense to rewrite that Henry died from a complication of Randi's inital blow to his head and get rid of her instead of Madison. I particularly like that Madison comes from a prominent wealthy family, a character archetype that used to rule in Pine Valley (e.g. Phoebe, Liza, Enid).

Archived