Y&R: Awww Lily!

• Members

I'm sure this is old news by now but for those of you who haven't seen it, this is the actual footage for this week.

<object width='400' height='300'><param name='movie' value='http://www.cbs.com/e/y3x8Hr_3BVMaW7DUY_YlROdiWI5OdAEY/cbs/1/'></param><param'>http://www.cbs.com/e/y3x8Hr_3BVMaW7DUY_YlROdiWI5OdAEY/cbs/1/'></param><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true'></param><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always'></param><embed width='400' height='300' src='http://www.cbs.com/e/y3x8Hr_3BVMaW7DUY_YlROdiWI5OdAEY/cbs/1/' allowfullscreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always' type='application/x-shockwave-flash'></embed></object>

So, not only is she the victim AGAIN and we're made to be sorry for her AGAIN, but she goes back to Cane AGAIN and there's a problem with her reproductive organs AGAIN after one brief mention of it a month ago AGAIN without any other clues AGAIN.

Seriously, put the girl out of her misery and have her leave Genoa City, please. No one feels sorry for her sorry ass anymore. She needs to go to Paris and pursue her modeling career to never return. I'm so sick of Lily, dammit.

Arrgh!

free-mad-smileys-285.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Who cares? The sad thing is, this whole thing is probably just a means to reunite that gag-worthy couple.

And once again, these plot twists come out of nowhere. Lily should have been having serious symptoms for a few weeks now.

Watch Lily's cancer get cured in like 5 minutes and at the end, she and Cane have their miracle baby. :rolleyes:

And once again, St. Lily is made the victim and shoved down our thraots in yet another front-burner story. Do these hacks understand the term balance?

This show needs a new writing regime, badly.

• Members

Saint Lily is all dressed in white, ready to float around with the Angel's like Saint Taylor did with the TB pregnancy on B&B.

Maybe Cane has toxic sperm that causes rapid onset cancer and sure to be rapid cured cancer as well.

• Members

I am very excited about the story that Lily has about ovarian cancer and CK will do a fantastic job i am sure.

DG has been doing a wonderful job with the Philip/Cane storyline.

I happen to be a BIG LANE LOVER !!!

• Members

^ Of course they will, I'm expecting nothing else. Unlike others, I dont think MAB is the queen bee and many of her sl currently leave a lot to be desired as far as I'm concerned. Like this current Phillip bomb. Only the actors is somewhat saving that sl, well some of them anyhow other then the one whose the sl is about..

However unlike many on this board, I think CK can rise up to the ocassion when given the material, she doesn't have to be doing all the histronics like her mother used to to get her point across. So far in the phillip sl, I think she's been great so I'm looking forward to seeing what she does with this material.

Archived