DAYS: Discussion for the month of July

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This framing Daniel story is turning to be great so far. Both Daniel and Kate are nailing it. It´s wonderfull to watch how the case against him just gets bigger and bigger. And it was smart they send Lucas away so the affair reveal can be played later and not sidetracked by the investigation. I´m little concerned how they will save Kate after the truth is out, but so far so good.

I didn´t expect the fight between Mel and Stephanie will get so intensive. Molly really grew so much in the past year. She is not quite there yet but it´s obvious she will replace Rachel as the leading actress of the 20-30 generation. And Mark who plays Nathan is very good too. Usually it takes a while till the newbie is accepted but in his case he fitted in almost immediatelly.

Guest dc cubs

I really don't like the Kate poisoning Chloe storyline but the scenes with Victor and Kate today made up for it. I loved John Aniston's snark and humor about Chloe's possible death.

• Administrator

It was great seeing how everything came together. This is how you pace, plot and plan!

Agreed. Let me repeat myself: This is how you pace, plot and plan! Instead of cramming everything in one week, you space things out. At first, I was like, "Why are they sending Lucas away?" But now we know why.

Some may suspect Kate, but I don't think she left any proof to tie her to the crime.

I really liked what Melanie said to Stephanie. Melanie is really changing and I like this character growth.

He was great his first day. Same for the guy who plays Chad.

I like how they'll playing Nick Stabile's character. First we see him circling a picture of Hope, so we know he's out to get her somehow - but we don't know why yet. So I was definitely surprised when he turned out to be a cop. I thought that was a nice beat.

• Members

I think that days has a great bunch of actors in the young sets.

Molly, Shelly, and Mark are all really good to watch. Molly has grown leaps and bounds in a year. I am sure working with Suzanne Rogers helped ;)

I also really think that Taylor, Dylan, and the guy who plays Chad are getting better all the time.

I think tying the younger group to Maggie was a brilliant move. She anchors them. This is how soaps should use vet that they dont want to give their own story too. Maggie has Nathan, Melanie, and Mia living with her. She helps Brady with his recovery. And she has ties to Lucas and knows Chloe/Daniel having an affair. I feel the same way about Caroline, who really fills in a void left by Marlena and Kayla in Sami and Stephanie's life who also plays into the Kirikais family well. If only GH could do this with Bobbie and Monica!

sorry, cant comment on the show. I am about a week behind but will catch up tomorrow.

Archived