Daytime's all time best and worst fathers

• Members

Worst father has GOT to be Sonny Corinthos on GH. Not only do his "lifestyle choices" get at least two of his unborn babies killed before term, but they also caused his son's bullet-driven coma.

One particular scene that sums up the Mini Moobster's selfishness was about two weeks after Michael had been shot. Sonny comes to his bedside and did his patented wipe-my-dry-eyes thing. Then after 50 billion hours of "Why me, God? Why?" Sonny told coma-Michael that he probably wouldn't be visiting him much anymore because it was too hard for him. And, anyway, "da bid'ness I chose needs me to be tough and mean and strong! kthanxbye." And off he went. Most likely to boink Carly in a limo somewhere.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This might be a silly question, but was Roger really such a bad father? :lol: Esp. compared to Alan? I'd rather have a father scheme with me, rather than against me like Alan. Plus, I always saw Roger trying to make up for the time he lost with Hart, which he seemed to deeply regret.

The worst father on daytime current has to be both Sonny Corinthos and Luke Spencer. Talk about dead beat dads.

Best fathers, I would say Joe Martin and Bob Hughes.

Archived