Y&R: Episodes Discussion for the week June 22

• Members

LoL, I know poor me.

Dmarex is a dude?! Okay colour me shocked. :o

AD still looks good. Her fashion sense is questionable (not that it matters with Y&R's fabulous stylists), but she pretty much looks the same. If Nikki has to leave the canvas, then can Diane played by AD fill the void for awhile. BTW, I'm tired of "pitiful" Ashley, Eileen is better playing high society bitch.

Y'all are lazy just write out the spoiler tags.

BAM!

Nice tits Chyca!

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Webmaster

No offense taken. The board was upgraded as it is the next available upgrade for our forum software. The actual design isn't our making. The design, like it or hate it is the only one currently available for this version of our forum software. I'll try to tweak it as much as possible to make it more SON friendly.

• Members

i don't even watch DOOL but Vail as Belle would be great. Don't know Isabella - but yeah, let her play her sexiness and cute naivete and she's gold.

By the way what does everyone think of Martha Madison as nuMac? And I say a big no to Eden as nuMac. She just doesn't seem like Mac to me at all.

• Members

Errol, as a grateful recipient of all your hard work, I sincerely wouldn't care if we had to type around simulated turds. You have made a wonderful "space" for all of us. I really like this new design myself.

Link, someone??

I am still thinking about Nina from today's show. In our house, we actually stopped the DVR and said "Damn, she's GOOD", "I don't remember her being this good for most of her run" and "It's like she never left" and "I hope she never leaves"

Archived