Y&R: Episodes Discussion for the week June 22

• Members

I loved Paul's line to Nikki after the battle at the chancellor's: "I'll have the fillet mignon" - Cane was most certainly filleted today. i gots to give props to the writers for making Nina so wonderfully righteous. She was Miss Coy at first...just a little innocent questions, now she's a full on beast and she's no longer just a visitor - this is her husband and son's turf she's defending. Too bad Phillip is in on this whole thing - that just sort of makes it sad. and if Kay's in on it too...sadder.

when does Nina's you-know-who show up? I can't find the spoiler tags option..Not enjoying the new site.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know that but it shouldnt matter. Everytime she goes to that ranch, she gets accused of something. She puts herself at the scene of the crime. If she stays away from Ashley, than they wouldnt have anything to accuse her of

I wonder if they would go there. Would be pretty interesting. Still a horrible excuse for tormenting everyone with your death.

Thanks. I thought they married and went off together

• Members

They only possible explanation is that she is stupid. She's just naive in thinking that people will trust her.

Nope, he got jealous of her success as a writer and couldn't stand being overshadowed.

You can't. Sadly.

Yeah, I'm not enjoying this either.

The you-know-who still doesn't have an airdate.

• Members

No offense to the person who tried to update the board, but it was fine just the way this is. This is a Latham-esque mess! Sorry for my ranting, but it's hard to post on this.

Tricia Cast, Tricia Cast, TRICIA CAST. I'd love to see her get more money scenes, throw her name in for an Emmy nomination, and finally win won for Supporting. Sharon Case who?

• Members

Girl - I LOVE a comeback and Nina's has been the most satisfying one in ages. So many soaps toot their horns when a big time character comes back and it falls flat. Nina is the same person she was when she left - she's not all-of-a-sudden some evil vixen nor is she just window-dressing to sate her fan's wishes to come back.

• Members

I cannot wait until tomorrow's episode.

I cannot believe that I actually can't wait to see Cane's scenes on the show. Who woulda thunk it? I was at the edge of my seat the entire episode, thinking, "When is this Nina/K scene gonna end so that I can see what Cane is gonna do next." Seriously LOL.

I could've done without the flashback to the wedding where Cane goes on and on about how Lily's this and that. Lily's a blank sheet of paper, my friend. If she were to leave Cane after this, what exactly would he miss? Her whiny child-like voice? It certainly wouldn't be her "strength."

If only Adam didn't kill that damn fetus!! This story would be so much better if he didn't go that far. And if Victor had Adam arrested like 5 times by now. Victor shouldn't care if there's no evidence. This is really lame of the writers. Still, I want to see what happens next with this s/l. I know several spoilers, but still, to see when and how Adam gets caught will be quite a sight.

Tricia Cast :wub:

• Members

LOL! That's the second time I've made that mistake! First dmarex and now you. Are there any actual females on here??? LOL! No wonder it's one big giant cock-fight most days. Though I do love the separation from episode/show talk to i want to hate and fire everything on the show talk.

As for Diane, i sort of shudder to think what AD looks like now. I mean she was looking pretty old 10 years ago...I love her but i don't wanna see Diane looking like Jack's crazy old aunt. anyone have a recent picture of her?

• Members

How are people viewing the board? I'm assuming y'all are having difficulty because you're viewing it in lo-fi. But you can change it to the regular way by scrolling all the way to the bottom of the page and where it says "I.P. Board LoFi" change it to "I.P. Board" That should do the trick.

And when you post Cashton, the spoiler tags are right where they usually are, on the upper left side of the edit heading. Scroll down where it says "Other styles."

I like the new board. Not that much different than the old, really.

Archived