The Suds Report: June 12, 2009

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Difference of opinions aisde any poster who sticks by his and backs it up with valid point is a welcome addition to his board.

Welcome back! :)

As for Drew Tyler Bell: as many said, he's Ridge & Taylor's son. Acting-wise he's more than solid, glad to have him back in the fold although the timing is strange considering his storyline has already taken place in the spring!? SOmehow I can't see Brad Bell to continue to write for the character in a front burner role.

• Members

DTB is horrible and there is a reason why the next generation of Forrestersv never picked up with the audience. Bad casting and horrible storylines.

Brandon Beemer should have been hired as Thomas Forrester. Thomas should be like Ridge 2, not Alison Parker 2.

• Members

LOL.

I still think Beemer could be Ridge's (illegitimate) son...or Bill Jr's. If he is to have any viability, he has to be tied to someone beyond Jackie Marone.

If he is Ridge's son (plausible since the dude was a playboy), he still can be "Ridge 2".

• Members

Owen could also be the new Clarke with Jackie as his Sally. All he needs is a Forrester girl (Bridget or Steffy) as his Kristen :lol: The problem is that none of the characters (Owen, Jackie, ForresterGirlOfYourChoice) are strong enough to carry storyline for a long time, the ratings drop, Brad Bell freaks out, so Brooke and Ridge have another invalid marriage.

• Members

This is one of those rare times when we agree. I actually think he makes Ronn Moss look good. I would even go as far as to say he's the worst actor currently on a Bell soap.

I fail to see why Brad insists on keeping DTB in this role. Why can't they 'age' him like they did with KL's Rick?

Archived