DAYS: Rachel Kimsey & Nick Stabile join the show

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YES & YES!

OMG! Days is just on a freakin roll with casting my faves!!

Kimsey failed as Mac, but IMHO it wasnt her acting, she was MISCASTED. But it wa sobvious thats what they wanted for Mac.

And i love Nick!

I wonder if Meredith is Rafe's ex and that he grew attached to her and her baby like he has sami. His sister keeps saying that "Its happening again" WHAT IS IT?!?!

I cant wait.

• Members

Nick Stabile joins the cast of "Days of Our Lives" on Thursday, June 25, in a yet-to-be announced role. Stabile portrayed Mark Wolper on "Sunset Beach" from 1997-1998, substituted as Fox Crane in several episodes of "Passions" in 2004, and appeared as Gabe Capshaw on "Saints & Sinners" in 2007. Stabile graduated from the National Theater Conservatory of Denver in 1993 and has made recent appearances on "CSI: Miami", "Without a Trace" and "Saving Grace." Nicholas Francis Stabile Jr., 38, was born on March 4, 1971 in Wheat Ridge, Colorado. He married Tricia Small in 2006.

Rachel Kimsey, who played Mac Browning on "The Young and the Restless" from 2005-2006, is joining the cast of "Days of Our Lives" as Meredith, a woman with a past connection to Rafe Hernandez. Her first episode will air on Friday, July 17. Kimsey graduated from Brigham Young University in 2000 and began her career as a professional stunt woman. She has made recent appearances on "Heroes", "Moonlight" and "NCIS." Rachel Elizabeth Kimsey, 30, was born on August 28, 1978 in Tustin, California.

http://www.jason47.com

• Members

I think they are shorter term.

But ya never know. They brought in Mia as a short term char and now shes a main character.

I do like how days has been handling newer characters. Like Arianna, whom many think has no point, is there for a story. It hasnt happened yet, but its in the works. Its like they knew where they were going and decided to bring her in early to establish her some. I like that. I think her purpose will pick up with RK joining as a woman from Rafe's past.

• Members

Somebody needs to get 90210 to hire Shawn so he will get off DAYS. I can imagine the promos. "Shawn and Lorie reunited again! And yes, Ryan Kwanten too! OK, somebody references True Blood, cause we're edgy that way. Just watch, please!"

Guest dc cubs

The rumor mill is always swirling around Bryan Datillo to get the axe. If Chloe is going to end up with Daniel than there isn't much use for Lucas since Sami has Rafe and EJ. Lucas is a Horton but they are bringing on the new Horton doctor. BD is a possibility for a cast cut.

• Members

I think these are pretty much temp players, and if anything are paid for by losing Rachel, Darrin, letting go of Blake, etc... Days has had more people go than come, and many big names go.

I dont want SC to go. I love Daniel, and think SC is one of the better actors on Days.

Nadia and Brian can go. Write Lucas & Chloe off.

If they cant redeem Nicole, and idk how they could.... she can go to.

But days has a really small cast right now.

• Members

It's very curious that dirt-poor Days that dumped half its vets suddenly has all this cash. I'll be interested, as you note, if there are some firings.

If only one of them would be Koslow...so she can come home. (Not that there's room on B&B right now).

• Members

DH, DH, TP, MBE, SN - all fired.

RM, DB, BB - gone.

Pay cuts from PR, KA, AS (the shows top three) and others.

= saving a lot of money.

Also, its somewhat knowen that a lot of these name stars taking other soap roles are not going for what they use to. I bet you anything CC is making a bit more than she did at GL, and thats it. Other than her, everyone else is pretty much a nobody/1 soaper/nobody big that demands money.

Also, the use of less sets, less crew, and i believe they only tape 4 days now like some other soaps helps a lot.

Archived