OLTL: Gentleman Caller Comes Calling on Llanview

• Members

http://soapnet.go.com/soapnet/article/path...y_onelifetolive

A Gentleman Caller Comes Calling on Llanview

August is going to be a hot, sticky mess in Llanview -- and we're not talking humidity, folks. What we ARE talking is our best legalese, because Tea Delgado will meet her match in the form of Elijah Clarke, a gentleman lawyer who has Tea's number in more ways than one. Not only will he be going up against Tea in the courtroom for what will surely be a rancorous cage match to end all cage matches, but Elijah also has something more threatening up his sleeve ... the key to Tea's big secret!

We've been waiting for Tea to meet someone with the legal cojones to challenge her dominance of the Llanview Superior Court Circuit -- and Elijah could be the one we've been hoping for. It should come as no surprise that he'll get hired by Todd, who has just about every lawyer in a 200-mile radius on retainer. But what WILL be shocking is what other couple hires him to take on their very surprising adversary.

Elijah will be portrayed by Matt Walton, best known to soap fans for playing Annie's creepy ex-husband on "All My Children." He's also been seen on "Rescue Me," "Law & Order," and "Guiding Light." Our SOAPnet Ouiji board is telling us Elijah will make his Llanview debut on Thursday, August 6th.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, this sounds really good. I was afraid Tea was going to turn soft after getting with Todd, if she does. What is this secret? I hope it's not a secret child or something. Nice to see Tea get a juicy storyline this summer. It's ashame I'll think of the new guy as just Annie's crazy ex. :P

• Members

Tea's going to have a case which isn't about obsessing over Todd?

I hope this is the end of Todd/Tea, he sucks the life out of any woman he's around. Tea was much more interesting when she was not involved with him.

Archived