Y&R: Devon spoiler

• Members

Since I didn't find this here, I thought you still didn't know...

Devon will be developing feelings for his former aunt Tyra.

All I can say is: YUCK! Another incestuosly pathetic storyline for uncharismatic Bryton. Just what I wanted.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh, that's sickening. As if him wanting Lily years ago wasn't ill enough, now he wants Tyra. Come on now, he's got Roxy. Why lust for Tyra now, she's his aunt. Blood related or not. I see Maria is getting like her bro-in-law Brad with these incestuous stories.

• Members

What perplexes me is why Eva Marcille over Tatiana Ali? Tatiana is far more well known to the general audience than Eva Marcille. Tatiana is also a solid actor. They could create a story for Devon with Roxanne. Instead they insist on making Devon romantically interested in women with he has familial relationship. We were lucky he didn't develop a thing for his Aunt Virginia.

• Members

TA may not be committed for all of that (NOT SURE), there is no reason to go this route this isn't even close to a last resort of building a compelling story for this character. Not even the psychosis or possible internal battle DEVON will have justifies trying to go this route AGAIN. It's just crap and of all things to give the black family to play off of after all the non-existent beats since DRU left, this is what they want to try? What are they doing over there?

• Members

I don't know, Devon and Victoria are both boring characters but you never know. It would rescue Jt and maybe Devon could get some screentime.

The best way this storyline could end for me is to have Neil mad at Devon and Tyra. Devon and tyra move away with Ana to the place that had the music school and never be heard from again.

• Members

I'm sorry, but when I think of Devon and Victoria, I just see a little boy trying to bunny hump an adult. Devon strikes me as VERY young, he doesn't have the weight, the gravitas to carry a relationship with a "grown ass woman" imho. He needs, deserves, the teeny bopper relationship he never got. He seriousy needed to date someone with a Lily-like undeveloped brain.

Archived