OLTL: Since CE is out of that other soap [spoiler]

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Engen would be a terrific choice for Joey. He sort of has a TSJ quality about him, which I guess would not be a problem since Joey and Todd are related. Coming so soon after his gig at Y&R, I imagine that he would probably jump at the another soap making him an offer…even if it meant relocating to the east coast. But I think there’s some speculation on if he’d be able to work again. Since he walked out on his contract, if Y&R wanted to play hardball they could possibly halt him from accepting another role in daytime until his original contract with them expired. Plus there was his attendance issue. With someone like him, I imagine that it wouldn’t be enough for FV and the OLTL casting people to choose him. I think he’d have to be a Frons recruit like Farrah Fath.

• Members

Both Morasco sisters are too young for Engen. I still think that Sky and Stacy will be hooking up down the line. They would need to bring back Kelly, then again Rachel is in his range. There could be a triangle with the new doctor, Rachel and Kevin. It would work.

• Members

Chris Engen I think should be blacklisted from future roles in this medium..... obviously we don't know the whole story, but based on what has come out... I don't want him on any other soaps.

• Members

LOL

For now, he is unemployable. When/if his contract issues get resolved, if another soap really wants to deal with the risk (i.e., that he won't want to play the story provided for him), well...then that is up to them.

• Members

Or someone wanted to bring the back and forth to a brand new thread. If CE just up and quit (which he clearly did if they didn't sign a new actor until 2 days later), what makes anyone think another soap would want him? It's an act in futility.

Archived