Y&R: "Blondes have more fun" So bring back Brittany & Christine

• Members

Come on MAB your on role, so don't stop now.

There has never been a more perfect time than to have BOTH of these strong, beautiful women on our screens.

The cast may be big right now, but trimming off some of the un-needed characters such as Tyra, Ana, and Devon (let him do his father search off-screen please), could make way for these lovely ladies to return to were they belong...Y&R!!!

LaurenWoodlandL2005.jpg

LauraleeBell2006L.jpg

So Christine and Brittany haters...to the left you go....lol!!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

HELL NO. I thought this post was a joke when I saw the title. The Bug is the most annoying character in Y&R history. The cast is already to big. There is no reason to bring either of these people back right now (or ever as far as I'm concerned).

• Members

I can handle The Bug, I never really minded her all that much, but I didn't watch in her first years which apparently ran alot of actors off the show. I would love to see her and Phyllis tangle again :)

• Members

I agree. No need for Britney, but Christine can be useful and I doubt all storyline would focus on her like they did when she was young. Now that Nikki and Paul are engaged, Chris can come back so Nikki isn't the only one dealing with lingering feelings for an ex. Michael needs a real rival in court and BarbieLawyer Heather is not it. Neither is Rafe who looks all of 20. I could see her being brought back as the new DA. And Chris always brought the claws out in both Lauren and Phyllis which would be a good thing to see again.

Archived