Y&R: "Blondes have more fun" So bring back Brittany & Christine

• Members

Brittany wore out her welcome around the time Jack Smith started rubbing one off to the image of Lauren Woodland in lingerie. Her final storyline was so terrible and agonizingly stupid and she just could not carry the frontburner material they forced on this marginal character. They ruined Raul to force a pairing with Bobby when everyone with any sense liked Bobby with NIKKI!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just wanted to say I'm willing to pay you people to stop with this unfunny "beating the drums" gag. It's been run into the ground almost as badly as Stacy Morasco, or angry men putting their junk in Marty Saybrooke.

• Members

I will only put up with "beating drums" if it is to target the hacks-in-charge behind the scenes. They are the ones who force rubbish characters and plotlines on us. They should be the ones ousted from the plush offices in which they have parked their ever-expanding asses over the past 20-30 years.

• Members

How is this funny?

Here's what I'll do! I'll ENCOURAGE Brittany to come back, played by Lauren Woodland. And then I'll "RATIONALIZE" the crap out of her DAY AND NIGHT. (I still laugh that 'rationalize' is a bad thing for some people..."making sense of" is a bad thing...but I digress).

I will write at least 500 words, PER DAY, expressing love and respect for Brittany and praising her storyline.

So, yeah, bring the b!tch back! I dare you! :D

• Members

OK... MarkH, prepare to be shocked....

No.

No to brit. I love her, and i FLOVE LW, but no. Shes just not needed. Not at all, not anywhere. Anywhere they could use her and place her is a spot that Mac or Amber or Chloe or even Colleen could fill. Even heather! In fact that only place i could think they would need Brit for would be a triangle to get JT away from that bortoria, but again.. mac could maybe work there, colleen could fit, or better yet heather.

And The Bug? Are you freakin kidding me! HELL NO! There is a reason i gave michelle stafford a bottle of bug spray when i met her. (And FYI, she tots got it. lol)

• Members

Yeah, good for her! Law is probs more lucrative and challenging than Daytime, too.

This is like Daniel Kennedy selling real estate full-time while also appearing on AMC. Smart kids.

Archived