Anthony Geary Bashes Wendy Riche's GH

• Members

I have to admit that both the non-mention of Vaughan, and the diss of Riche, makes even me angry. I liked the Spencers in the Riche era... I also think it utterly lacks class to talk out of school about one's colleagues in that way.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Family doesn't belong on GH in its current incarnation. At least the Spencer's seemed like real people and a real family back then, now they're all caricatures. Luke being the bitter old drunk.

Funny how it took a lot of us a while to truly appreciate Wendy Riche. We didn't know how much things would change until she was long gone.

• Members

Geary thinks GH is better off without WR? Seriously? If it wasn't for Riche, GH would've been where GL is today (read: cancelled), because, God knows nobody was enjoying Gloria Monty's Eckert-centric mess!

I was always on the fence about whether Laura should reunite with Luke or with Scotty. Thanks to Geary's comments, I'm officially pro-Scotty.

• Members

Yeah I mean I could be wrong, but I get that impression too. Either way I could care less because the interview just reminded me of one of the many reasons I stopped watching.

You know the one thing for me with many daytime actors: many times I love hearing them voice their opinions and views, other times I read interviews and I just think to myself "just shut up and act!!" The egos at times are a bit overbearing...

Archived