Y&R: Week of May 11, 2009

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Victoria was quite the bitch today and I loved it. Also loved Colleen onscreen of course and liked their scene

Jill + Jeffrey + Gloria = genius. Im actually not minding Gloria here and love the comedic tension the 3 of them together brings. Once again they got screwed over by Victor. Fallout of that should be good

I really wish Adam would stop especially since Ashley genuinely does seem to care about him

Im glad that Victor isnt treating Nikki like the piece of dirt on the bottom of his shoe anymore

• Members

To Adam, though, she's just a means to an end. His target is Victor. If Ashley or the baby are caught in the crossfire? Well, it be like that sometimes.

No, now he's treating her like the piece of toilet paper stuck at the end of it.

I have news for that girl: she's about to go on a very long, but relatively inexpensive, diet.

• Members

You know - it's about time for a new power source to be established on this show. NE, CI/Jabot (they're one in the same really) being controlled by VN and KC limits the possibilites for corporate intrigue. Fenmore's is supposed to be a big deal too, right? Isn't it supposed to be a major department store like Macy's (although that seems out the door since Lauren works in the dang store). They should give Lauren a corporate office and get into that mix. i know I'm in the minority here, but seeing the Baldwins try to shake up the business world would be fun.

I'm also hoping Neil will make some waves for the Abbotts. Where's the scene of Neil laying down the law to Jack? That'd be cool to see too. There's a new sherriff in town and I want Neil to seize it.

• Members

Yes, but there has been some guilt there. Both yesterday and today I could see it. Plus when Victor said he wanted to start over, I got the feeling Adam was seriously regretting his actions. I think if he new there was any chance Victor would give him a clean slate he never would have done this.

Archived