OLTL: Dropped stories

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha ha...maybe we should submit those questions to that section of the ABC Hotsheet spoilers. But we'd probably lose out to question about what kind of drapes Starr has in her bedroom or why girls think Brandon Buddy is so hot. :lol:

• Members

I don't think BB is hot (Marrko is hot, even if he has a somewhat rubbery face), but I enjoy his attempts at acting. He brings the intensity in a way which is ridiculous but somehow fits his character and story, which puts him above several other OLTL leading men at the moment. He's almost singlehandedly made Cole's baby woe/Starr woe/drug frenzy watchable.

• Members

Well, it doesn't really do ANYTHING if they can't nail down Mitch as a longterm character, which is likely why it hasn't been pursued. But if they can get a successful recast and reinvent Mitch as a serious threat to the Buchanans, you've got years of story to tell. Rex's allegiance to the Buchanans versus his deep-seated daddy issues would be very interesting to see pull off. Kind of like what they COULD have done with Alan-Michael on GL with his Bauer/Spaulding ties.

I suspect that Talia's Carlo connections were originally supposed to lead up to something bigger, too, but for whatever reason that story was aborted after her paternity was revealed.

Archived