ATWT: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'll start watching ATWT again when Ro returns. But if she is even a tad like she was the last time - lapsing in and out of comas while doing her damndest to "Catch" Paul - I'll never watch again. Rosanna was my favorite character on ATWT. Ever since they made Meg Paul's one and only and he ditched Ro for her I've hated this show. Please - just let her hook up with someone new! Paul and Meg totally sucked the life out of this show.

.....speaking of which - I'd love it if the murder-victim was Meg. That would get my world turning for sure. I just can't stand her.

• Members

I doubt that do much with Rosanna......not anything better than last time, at least. I say that because......

RUMOR ALERT: (highlight only if you want to know)

^^Not sure if I believe that, though.. You know how internet gossip is, especially when it comes to the in's and out's of daytime actors/actresses.

• Members

I heard she will be on for a few months thats not a brief stint I guess we will find out in the coming months, but I think she might be done with AMC after her being killed by pancakes, but she did return for a brief stint in may of 2008 so I dont know.

Archived