ATWT: May Sweeps Spoilers

• Members

Thanks to CovingtonBay at SOC:

Luke/Noah/Lily/Holden/Damien

As a result of the kidnapping drama, Luke and Damian will grow closer (which makes Noah very happy as it's what he has wanted from the start). Damian will become more involved with Holden and Lily, which of course, will draw in Luke and Noah. This results in leaving Holden on the outside looking in. Luke and Noah will remain a united front.

Murder Mystery

There is a murder. All think Craig did it, but he did not. Jack and Dusty think he did and Carly has to decide which side to be on. Carly's boozing and Parker's problems factor into the story.

Ali/Casey/Hunter/Susan/Larry

There's a new guy in town named Hunter who comes to town through Emily and he likes Ali (of course). Larry's return to Oakdale stirs up emotional issues for Susan, Ali and Em.

Parker/Liberty

JP describes their relationship as 'poisonous'. Libs knows Parker is impulsive and impassioned and is wary of him.

Brad/Katie/Henry/Vienna

The truth about the baby comes out. Henry starts to change his mind about being a father.

Meg/Paul/Rosanna/Dusty

Meg's plan to get Eliza to herself and Paul out of her life blows up and sends Paul on a quest to get the child for himself. As a result of that, he runs into Ro.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised this show even remembered that Alison had a father (and that his name was Larry McDermott). Of course, this being (not Marland's) ATWT, he'll be completely unrecognizable in every possible way upon his return; and he'll wind up either dead or romantically involved with Meg (which is probably the same thing).

• Members

Predictable that the Z twins storyline won't be explained. I am all for Damian and Luke getting close. Maybe Damian can make Luke stop acting like a Drama Queen. I'm also for a Lily and Damian redux. Holden's affair with Carly has him in the doghouse with me.

Hmmm....it better not be Dani. I will be pissed. I doubt we will be seeing Steve or Betsy if she is murdered.

Who is Hunter? Has the character been cast?? I am looking forward to seeing Ed Fry again. But i can see Passanante blowing it with his return.

Yet, we continued to be torched by Parker's bad mouth!

Does anyone really give a f u c k about this story??

Ugh...The Murder Mystery should be about Paul's death. I can't stand this story. I am so sick of this story repeating itself every year. When will this insane story end??

• Members

Hmmm... I think the murder will be ATWT and the guilty parties will be P!ssant and the Gout - that should be an easy 3 day story arc... Carly get's drunk and pitches a really bad idea to P!ssant, then Gout comes up with an even worse idea, they go with that - Parker gives a bunch of lip and they re-cast him with the "Dude, you shoulda got a Dell" guy - Babsie Bloom tells them they got picked up for another year, but two minutes later CBS announces ATWT's cancellation and announces they're replacing the hour with a re-make of "win, lose, or draw" hosted by Katie Couric... okay, maybe a 4 day story arc ;)

• Members

You guys must not watch the show or your just joking about it being Dani that is murdered she left the show a few months ago, it might be Lucy or someone that she see's at the docks dont really know yet. Rosanna will not be in that storyline for long if she is Cady McClain will leave the show. When she comes back next month they said she will be a transformed Rosanna and I heard she will act like Yvonne Perry's character of Rosanna the mean Rosanna I dont know if thats true but thats what soapcentral.com says and the boards on there does anyone actually know.

Archived