Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Where? From whom?

Don't misunderstand me, Ms. Chandler Quartermaine; I'm not attacking you. However, you have to be careful where rumors regarding male (and female) GL stars are concerned. If you believe every item you heard, then every one at GL is as gay as a "Saved by the Bell" rerun.

• Members

Oh, no, I'm not mad, Ms. Chandler Quartermaine. I certainly wasn't suggesting you were somehow guilty of anything. When it comes to GL actors and gay rumors, though, I think you have to take a proverbial grain of salt. Grain? Make that the whole damn shaker, lol.

• Members

Yup. Plus the modifier is becoming increasingly irrelevant. Tonight on 24, Leland Orser played a character who happened to have a bed mate...and that bedmate happened to have facial hair and muscles. It was handled so matter-of-factly, I had to rewind.

That's how you do it. Just let it be, no drama.

So, "Cyrus" may also view buttercups with lust in his eyes, but it doesn't necessarily preclude that he might also have affection for you, Ms. Chandler Quartermaine. Until I see him french kissing "Grady" at a movie premiere, I'll assume he can be anything under the sun :). And even then, whose to say he won't be kissing "Marina" or "Lillian" the next day?

Archived