Soap Hunk Pictorial

• Members

It didn't work with that one girl back in kindergarten, and it ain't gonna work now.

(Besides, haven't you figured out yet what Ms. Chandler Quartermaine sent me?)

And if you won't take his word for it, take mine.

And who's to blame for that, eh? Word to the wise: if you're gonna strip for a homeless dude just because he's HDILF, you better make damned sure there aren't any cameraphones around. Because, chances are, there'll be one, and I'll be there, capturing the whole embarrassing incident for posterity (and money).

• Replies 710
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am going to turn this around with a request.

Last night I was getting ready to scan some photos I had from a magazine a few years back. They were of John Bolger who currently plays Major Floyd on GH.

He did an episode of Sex and the City where he slept with Samantha. The pics were of his brief butt shot and of his looking might fine in some white briefs.

Anyway before I could get them scanned I spilled a glass of Dr. Pepper on them and ruined them. I have looked all day for that episode on You Tube to do screen shots and stuff and try to recapture the pics. I can't find it.

Does anyone know where to find that eppy? Or does anyone happen to have those pics?

God I would love to have them back.

Oh by the way if you have never seen him in the classic gay movie Parting Glances you need to. It has been several years since I saw it, but it was a good movie and he actually looked very good in it. It was before he went to soaps - first as Phillip Spaulding on GL.

• Members

This first one has soap relevance. Carlos Benard was the stepson of Ashley's biological father, Brent Davis, on Y&R.

24carlos02.jpg

The second one has little soap relevance, although Leland Orser recurred on ER for years. But what an amazing scene on 24 last night.... Orser's bed partner was incidental...an extra. But instead of it being the customary female bimbo of the week... (photos courtesy of another board). What a delicious little piece of activism....

24leland03.jpg

Archived