DC reports OLTL is ABC's most profitable soap

• Members

Valentini must be very good, because OLTL doesn't even look that cheaply produced. GH looks much uglier.

I don't like to say any soap is beyond repair, but I have absolutely no idea what could repair GH.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know what else? IMO, OLTL has the strongest women and women-friendly show, as well.

Look at GH and look at what is happening to AMC... NO ONE wants to watch that ish!

Also, they are tearing down good pairings, vets/characters at AMC that NO ONE is likable or watchable... then look at OLTL who has a RAPIST as a leading man. Tell me that there isn't a problem and that it doesn't relate to how the women are shown or treated on OLTL versus the other ABCD line ups.

Frons is an idiot, but good for RC and FV for their efforts. It is well-deserved and I hope that JFP is dying inside with Guza as a weepy mess. I guess those goat pics will not have power for much longer! HA, karma couldn't have happened to a more deserving pair. Pratt and JHC had better take notes.

• Members

Between the Stacy and Gigi show, Tea pretty much doing anything to please Todd, Starr throwing herself at her teacher, Natalie and Jessica unable to exist without a man, and Vicki pretty much a non intendity---I'd say that OLTL's women are no where close to being strong women, or women friendly for that matter.

Archived