AMC: TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2009

• Members

Written by

Kate Hall

Directed by

Casey Childs

Prologue:

A. Annie Room Oakhaven: DPU: Annie wakes up to find Tori. Tori claims she's the only one who can help Annie. Annie wants Tori to leave before Aidan sees her. Aidan wakes up and asks who she's talking to. Tori's gone.

B. Hospital Corridor: Brot runs into Taylor at the hospital. Taylor asks if he could keep her company. Brot asks whats up and she hands him papers. It's her discharge papers. Taylor's been declared "medically unfit." She's pissed because she's willing and ready to go back and can't go. Frankie isn't and he's on his way back.

C. Frankie and Randi Apartment: Frankie's somber and Randi quietly embraces him.

D. Hubbard Loft: Lil' A runs in to see JR. He finds out he's been there the entire time. Angie hopes he understands but he says he doesn't need to understand. Just thanks.

E: ConFusion Bar: Opal's circling around Kwak. Opal comments on the nasty bruise. Kwak says she's fine. Opal gives cosmetics advice about covering up the bruise. She's all too familiar with what it's like when you've married monster.

F: Wildwind: Tad's threatening David. What kind of loving role model comes home from a custody hearing and decks his wife. David denies hitting her. Things got out of hand. Tad blames David for Kwak's mental state and David says he hates himself for it.

DISCUSS, DAMMIT!

R.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just got through watching the episode from earlier this month where Tad grabbed and shook Krystal just like David did. They both suck for it. But it's hard to have David being jacked up for by an equally guilty hypocrite. I hate like hell they've crossed this line with Dr. Dave.

I've been losing interest in Aidan and Annie but I was really feeling it for a while.

Love Opal but Krystal, acting so clueless about abuse doesn't make sense, at least for earlier incarnations of the character.

Aidan is evidently a completely trained psychologist or psychiatrist now. Like Zach was a blindness rehab expert.

I really like the Hubbard, JR and A 3.0 scenes.

• Members

That's when I turned off the television. I was getting too aggravated, and since I was watching live to get the prologue, I can't fast forward through the crap that irritates me. Not even a Kate Hall script (which, I have to say, was exceedingly heavy handed in the LET'S BLAME DAVID FOR EVERY ILL IN PINE VALLEY department -- which is usually Rebecca Taylor's trademark) can salvage the craptastic plotting of this storyline. The nerve of Tad racing over to defend the honor of a woman he's cast aside and treated like crap and choking David because, well, David did the exact same thing to Kwak that Tad did... Ugh! And then... the audacity of this asswipe actually having the brass to be sanctimonious and say "no" when David said something along the lines of "as if you've never been pushed too far" or something along those lines. Yeah, bitch. Burying a man alive and killing him is TOTALLY playing by the rules!

EWWWWWWW he makes me so mad. And it's sad to say because I genuinely do have a soft spot in my heart for MEK and I enjoy that he's getting so much work and is allowed to be dramatic instead of the buffoon all the time... but I've been soooo over Tad for 10 years, now. And every day that goes by just makes it so much more impossible for me to enjoy him.

At least with Zach, he goes a little too far, but then he pulls himself back. He goes a little too far, and then pulls himself back.

But with Jake, Tad and Ryan, those three idiots cross a zillion lines, become incredibly INDIGNANT and self righteous when challenged on crossing those lines, and then expect a quart of blood, genital mutilation and admission in six different languges when someone else does something (or the exact same thing) to them.

• Members

Yes, doll. We've been there. Jokes about her being the Ugly Betty version of a Kane Woman -- or how another Kane Woman should freak Reese out when her eyesight came back by having Tori pretend to be that Kane Woman...

I still can't get over Dr. R. Sinclair. <_<

• Members

David is NO RAY GARDNER. Tad has shown more Ray Gardner tendencies than David. I mean... MADDEN IN A DAMN BOX, ANYONE?! ANYONE AT ALL?!

Everybody keeps harping on David and Libidizone, but all that did was make people horny! I don't know WHY, of all things, MADDEN IN A DAMN BOX keeps getting swept under the rug! Not to mention the fact that he did everything in his power to railroad Zach and Dixie to save his own ass from being punished for the crime, and then vindicated them in the eleventh hour! Tad's a horrible man, no matter how "noble" his incredibly MISGUIDED intentions were.

Tad's constantly accosting David. David's an ass... that's fine. But every single time David says something Tad doesn't like, Tad takes it to the extreme and either punches him or tries to choke him. I'll never forget that time in the massage parlor back in 2001 when he snuck up on David and tried to strangle him with a towel. Or the time "Ghost Jesse" had to stop Tad from going after David with an effin' HAMMER! A HAMMER, PEOPLE!

This dude has serious issues!

• Members

Just when I think I can't find yet another reason to love you :D I totally agree.... I don't really agree with Pratt's take on David, but he continues to write Tad as a sanctimonious hypocrite.... which is just ten times as worse.... at least with David Hayward..... its unapologetic... and all out in the open.

• Members

I'm so glad to get a break from Zach/Kendall/Ryan! :D

No, David isn't as evil as Ray Gardner but from Opal's perspective it makes sense since she's seeing Krystal bruised and possibly lying about what really happened. I'm disturbed that Opal thinks Tad is going to have to save Krystal. I want him as far away from KWAK as possible!

I appreciated Brot & Taylor comforting Randi but again, it makes me wish they would recast her part, especially with today's foreshadowing of Frankie being "killed" in Iraq. A good actress would make me care.

Tori reminds me of Sabrina the Teenage Witch's friend. Sorry I can't recall the name of either the character or the actress.

It might just be me but I'm intrigued by Annie's remembering blood on her hands as a child. I wish this storyline would get pushed onto the frontburner to give Z/K/R a much-needed rest!

Archived