GH to go hi-def?

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YOU are horrible, just terrible. ROTFLMAO

GH has so many beautiful women, but frankly they are on a soap and require makeup..

Sarah Brown, Laura Wright, ect- you can see all of their little age spots, ect.

Its the thirtyish women in major storylines I feel bad for on GH.. Even dudes like Tyler Christopher and that australian guy could look alot better than GH's awful production makes them look- they will be suffering as well.

This should be an event not to be missed. I haven't watched GH in almost two months but i will be tuning in for this nightmare!

• Members

I thought everyone already knew that GH was going HD. Must be because the GH thread is so dead.

GH is using the Night Shift set for the new hospital set so it should look good, but the rest of the show will not fare that well.

It is not only the 30 and over actresses who will suffer. Maurice Bernard and Steve Burton are not young men. Their faces are lined and aged. Tony Geary is wrinkled. IR looks like he lives in the sun. It will not be a pretty sight. HD may hasten the departure of the most of the over 35 actors.

MarkH is right. Leslie Charleson and Jackie Zeman will be horror shows.

• Members

Love it Ann. I was trying to be a little nice. Tony Geary and Maurice will look 80.

jackie Zeman was one of my fave actresses in the 80's. It is a shame that some women suffer from dysmorphic disorder and would make themselves look so -not- human. It makes me sad to look at her. Charleson's eyes are just to TIGHT. In a year or so, it will settle. She may barely survive HD. lol

• Members

This is how I see things unfolding.....

GH will go hi def..... OLTL will soon follow.....

Then since AMC is always used as the "experiment", AMC will relocate from their posh Manhattan studio to some small town out on the Hudson..... to help pay for the hi-def tech. now needed for GH and OLTL :)

• Members

I must not be even a little nice. LOL! I keep thinking of other actors who will suffer. Kirsten Storms will look even more like a crackhead with her sunken eyes and malnourished body. Bradford Anderson has those bags under his eyes. Yikes. ABC is fortunate that most people do not have HD because GH would be in some serious trouble.

• Members

Makes me sorry that I don't have HD. I can't justify paying even a dollar more to DirecTV.

rangethatrover, you have to report back. It should add some life to the GH thread. I can't help wondering if how some of these actors look on HD will influence some the stories and casting decisions. Not even ABC can be that shallow, right? Ummm. We'll see.

Archived