GH to go hi-def?

• Members

Sounds right. ABC has definitely been phasing out their female actors nearly and over 40. Only Susan Lucci seems to be hanging on.

Pretty much, but you have to think that when lead male actors start to look old and used up on HD, the ABC exes will start taking a hard long look at reducing their airtime as wel. It can't be a coincidence that Sonny's three kids are being SORAS'd into teens so quickly. I've said it before MB and LW are going to be in for a shock when their stories get sidelined and their characters become supporting players in their teenage kids' romances.

Also, Steve Burton better have lost that weight he piled on this winter or he'll be looking even worse in HD.

Good question. I'll stake a stab and say crazy fanbases are at work. They hide during the day and pop out at night like vampires to spam the polls so that their defunct couples like Jason and Liz win. As if the network gives a damn.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The sets are SO bad! Has anyone else noticed this, but Patrick and Robin's house, that set was once Katherine Bell's bedroom when she lived at the Quartermaine Mansion. It was also the set of Lila's sitting room when Felicia was writing her memoirs. I know set's get recycled and reused, but really, the only difference between how it looked when it was Katherine's bedroom was it didn't have a door with side windows around it. Oh and that white paint, so boring!

• Members

Just because a show is shooting with an HD camera, doesn't mean the show will be in wide-screen HD.

B&B shoots with High Definition Cameras, but they don't shoot in High Def. They're still in standard.

But it sounds to me like GH is getting ready to actually broadcast in HD. I can't wait! I love programs in widescreen.

Archived