B&B: Week of March 16

• Members

Surely Chandler Bing's mom has some spare time in her work schedule?

We need to email this to Brad, stat, darling. If the Marones ever leave, I could see Fairchild coming on the show as Owen's mom -- or his sugar mama. Buying up Spectra and locking horns with Stephanie and Felicia. YES PLEASE.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Indeed, it's Morgan's role to play. Although I would FLOVE Joan Collins to be on B&B, I think her age (a fabulous 75 going on 76) would obviously limit her somewhat, she'd be fabulous on recurring (which is the style I would think JC would want) as a bitch magazine editor or fashion buyer or socialite pal of Jackie...seriously, Bradley, give this woman something to do!

Morgan, however, should be on contract and front burner! LAD doesn't have the claws Morgan has...Morgan lives in LA, it would be FANTASTIC.

Trashterpiece! I'm thrilled you said that!

• Members

Morgan played Chandler's mom; Kathleen (?) Turner played his father turned woman...

As for B&B: Did my eyes deceive me or was this week half-way watchable?

Maybe it's just the Tridge-sucker in me but seeing a real genuine family (somehow I just can't buy anything like that when it comes to Brooke, although Rick & Brooke used to be great together in Torkildsen-Lang years...) caught my interest. I might actually watch all three episodes this weekend. :o

• Members

Yes, Collins would work great as a recurring character, who may not really offer too much in regards to plot, but would definitely offer some great "filler" stuff, a nice secondary character. MF, on the other hand, IA would be ideal as a diva with many dimensions. I wouldn't like a stock, two-dimensional thing, which is what Alexis more or less eventually became. Then again, it IS Brad, so.... Anyways, she seems like she has the energy and the love to pull it off fabulously.

Archived