Y&R- Lily and Colleen body to die for!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Moila, Tamxxx, Anaballerina and whatever the hell else you call yourself, PLEASE just... stop.

Oh great, I'm getting bashed before I've even said anything. :rolleyes: I'd almost forgotten what a friendly place SON is.

She's popular. Accept it and move on. :rolleyes:

• Members

LOL, welcome back, y&rfan! FTR, I didn't think it was you. I know you don't hate on "old" actors.

And... you lost me again. Having seen the feedback on many MBs (not SON) and soap rags, I can honestly say that "popular" is WAY too strong a word to attribute to Tammin Sursok! In fact, most of her "popularity" stems from a couple of super-fans located in her country of origin. And, as wonderful a place as Australia is, heavily populated it ain't. Meaning that in sheer numbers alone, the Tammin Love is nowhere near as massive as you infer. She is not Hugh Jackman.

You guys fight your corner, I will give you that.

• Members

I have to agree with this statement, although totally on a different level.

I brought up a few weeks ago the fact that, with the exception of Billy, Adrienne, and Michael, none of the younger actors have hot sexy love scenes, and Kevin/Jana and Cane/Lily are supposed to be in committed relationships. Where's all the hot sex? And why are all these young women so perfect? Why is Chloe the only one with real issues? Amber and Jana have dealt with their inner demons and Colleen and Lily are damn saints. This is soap opera land. Saints should be outcast to the forest somewhere never to be seen again.

I really wish the writers would give them a dose of inner turmoil.

Anyway, this is definitely why Sharon and Phyllis have tons of sex scenes. Hell, even Nikki, Gloria, and Jill have hit the sack. The young broads got nothing when it comes to all those women's issues.

• Members

That was my thought as well...but SON must have a way of identifying IP's right? StephanieLover17 I believe that moron's name was...ugh!

Lily and Colleen both need a burger or a pizza or some fries...or how about a burger AND a pizza AND some fries?!

• Members

The best way to discourage redundant topics is to ignore them and let them slide off the board to the back pages. And by Ignore, I don't mean finding that hidden option, because some things are just too funny not to read, but if a topic is nothing more than spam, don't reply to it as it only encourages the poster.

• Members

I didn't mean to imply she was Hugh Jackman. Very few (if any) soap actors are as big as Hugh Jackman. But it's undeniable that her popularity rose after Brad's death. She received positive reviews on pretty much all the boards I frequent - even some here at SON. On Soap Central they're practically in love with Colleen because she stood up to Victor. She was also praised by bloggers like Nelson Branco (who is almost impossible to please) and DC's Jamey Giddens.

Moila/Tampax/Anaballerina has already polluted SOC, Soaps.com, Sony and CBS with her special brand of stupidity and I was praying she wouldn't find SON. Unfortunately there's no getting rid of her. If she's banned, she'll just keep reappearing with different user names. She's like one of those insects - strike her down and TWO will take her place!

Away from SON would be preferable. :)

Archived