Y&R- Lily and Colleen body to die for!

• Members

Sorry they beat Sharon and Heather anyday IMO. I think Lily and Colleen have perfect petite slim healthy bodies so hot. Would you want to be like that type of figure? now i know alot of people despise Colleen and Lily but you can't deny the fact that they have smokin physqiue! :wub::wub:

346p079.jpg2m7ydud.jpg

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow. It must be Tammin Sursok/Christel Khalil Month on SON!

We get it. You are a fan.

I just don't see why almost every post supporting them has to be at the expense of somebody else in the cast. I mean, what do Sharon Case -- who is not even of their generation -- or Vail Bloom have to do with the two actresses who currently play Lily and Colleen? Absolutely nothing.

You want to get down to details? OMG tammins [sic] boobs r sooooo much hotter than sharons!!!!!! What a contrast from your post a few day's ago about what Great Role Models Colleen and Lily make for the average American girl. Maybe all that Intelligence and those Strong Moral Values don't mean [!@#$%^&*] unless you are hot 'n sexy and have a "perfect petite slim" physique.

I didn't want to rant but seriously, these posts are getting redundant. What is the point? To convince 100% of the Y&R viewing public that TS and CK are the best Colleen and Lily ever just because they "date intelligent men" and are hotter than their predecessors (debatable)? It won't happen, simply because everybody has their own preferences.

[/rant]

• Members

Cat, look to put it frank all im saying is that Lily and Colleen have perfect bodies. Sharon and Phyllis both show alot of scenes where they are flaunting of their figure, and smokin love scenes.

Well i think Lily and Colleen have smokin bodies too and why dont they ever get to show any flesh? they can be sexy too.

All we ever see is Sharon and Phyllis in their briefs, why because the writers think they have a great body? well whats wrong with with showing other people like that too?

• Members

Oh well beats me. i want to see them have more hot scenes like Sharon and Phyllis do, not fair :(

Lily and Colleen can become the next sharon and phyllis in the bedroom! these two stars will bring sexy back to daytime! trust me ^_^

• Members

I didn't mean to sound like I was shouting in my previous post.

It's just all this debate between "who is better, Lily, Colleen, Sharon vs. Phyllis," it exhausts me! Y&R is SO much more than that to me. It is about interwoven stories and a huge cast of characters, families, lovers, exes. Stories I have been watching since I was a kid.

And as a straight woman, there is only so much I can say about whether another chick has a sexy body or not. Sure, I can definitely say "Wow, Vanessa Marcil is gorgeous!" or "I can see why so many guys are attracted to So-and-So!" But for me it also has a lot to do with how an actress holds herself, tosses her hair, charms people, sells a particular story, how she wears her clothes (instead of letting her clothes wear her). It's about her allure. JMO.

• Members

Sharon Case and Michelle Stafford are 15 year veterans of the show and are both exceptional beautiful women who have the bodies of a WOMAN and not that of a anorexic 13 year old!!! sorry but I do not find Tammin or Christel look healthy!! and the sex scenes between Lily and Cane or Lily and Billy looked like the guys were having sex with a stick with a head! Just my personal opinion, but a woman with some curves is way more sexy then a woman that looks like a young thin malnourished boy! and if we are going to talk about acting - Sharon and Michelle can act rings around Tammin and Christel!

Archived