GL:Michelle Will Be Back But No Found For A Recast

• Members

According to ****, a casting call for Michelle Bauer has gone out at GL. They are looking for actresses between 28 i think and 30. The character will return to Springfield in April and the actress will be put on contract.

Rumors are saying that Martha Madison (ex- Belle, Days of Our Lives) has read for the role or talked about the role or something.

I'm interested in seeing why Michelle is coming back and if she comes back with Robbie and Hope and why Danny isn't coming back with her (unless the show hasnt put out a casting call for Danny yet).

Are the writers actually listening to viewers?!?!?!

Shayne, Edmund, Phillip, Mindy and now Michelle... all in a 4 month span! Let's get rid of Cyrus, Grady, Daisy, unfortunatley Ashlee (I love her but she is doing nothing for the show) and maybe a couple others and bring in some more favorites. Let's use Blake, Vanessa, Matt and Alex more. This could be the beginning of a comeback for the show.

http://forums.soapnet.go.com/n/pfx/forum.a...GL&tid=2185

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rebecca Budig would be good in the role again, but I think she is trying to get back to Cali. I loved Joie Lenz/ Bethany Joy Lenz in the role as well, but I am willing to give another recast a chance, I enjoyed Nancy St. Alban take on Michelle. There are some good actresses out there: Martha Madison ( rather see her as Marah), Christie Clarke, Emily Harper, Erin Presley, and a few others.

• Members

Rachel Miner's version of Michelle was just so perfect for me that I resented her firing and the recasts. Of the recasts, Joie Lenz probably did the best at forming a character and she had dynamite chemistry with Paul Anthony Stewart, but I don't know if any adult actress ever fulfilled on the promise Michelle had. I don't know what their casting department is like now but I hope they can find a Michelle who will finally fit the bill.

• Members

I think if they're going to cast Martha Madison, it should be as Marah. If only she hadn't already been on GL as that actress playing Reva, the girl who plays Josie on ATWT could be a good Michelle. Or Sabine Singh. She looks enough like Lenz, Budig and St. Alban.

Archived