AMC : Thursday, February 19th

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eden Riegel was excellent again. Bianca's grief, anger, and pain is clouding her judgment. Bianca may not be right about cutting Reese off from Gabby. But I don't blame her one bit. Bianca's world has been decimated. She feels like Reese has conned her and lied during this entire romance. As of right now that take is pretty much correct. Bianca is taking the kids and leaving because she is trying to protect herself and her children from anymore pain, confusion, hurt, and heartbreak. After the way this has all went down. I'm on Team Bianca.

• Members

I can't believe how stupid Bianca was! She should have known better than to ambush Reese with an annulment and expect her to just give in. It was just one kiss after all and Reese has been a parent to both Miranda and Gabrielle. It's cruel to Miranda as much as Reese for Bianca to sever her ties to the kids, imo.

Unfortunately, Dr. Sinclair turned into a one-note villain as soon as her past with Richie was revealed. I'm so glad she's gone!

I have to say, on paper the thought of Ryan & Kendall consoling Emma over Greenlee's death sounded like a scene that would induce eye rolling (partially because Emma accepted her "new mommy" so quickly while Annie is still alive), but it was actually quite moving thanks to Kate Hall's script and both Alicia & Cameron's toned-down performances. If only Cameron could learn to play angry soon.

• Members

Sheesh. With all the hate Reese gets on the show (and on the boards sometimes), you'd think she'd just changed a baby's paternity results... kidnapped another baby and passed him off as her grandchild... gotten pregnant by her lover and tried to pass off that baby as her husband's... oh wait. That wasn't Reese, that was Pillar-of-the-Community Krustal.

Watching RageMonkey ( © reallyhateskateonlost) go off on Zach confirms that Cameron Mathieson's future is in TV presenting. Even though Ryan was sort of entitled, hearing Zach enumerate all the chicks who have died after crossing Ryan's path was hell o' enjoyable.

Annie. :wub: Love that she fought back but too bad BitchDoctor has been written out so quickly. She could have tormented everybody I hate in Pine Valley! I mean, off the top of my head, Ryan and Krystal?

• Members

Yeppers! Reese is being very poorly written. Why does Pratt the idiot need to drum up more drama for Zendull and solicit sympathy for Kendull? Zendull is this huge monster eating up AMC, and we need to give them more victims? There was much more to do with Reese, and TB is really killing this material. I didn't appreciate her on GH because that show sucks Grade A Jumbo Eggs, but I now know why she has a such a huge following. She does wonderful work, and this is the best they can do with her? Outside of becoming attracted to a married man, what has she really done? I was hoping Zeese could be explored, but that looks to be dead in the water.

As for RageMonkey, it was so wonderful watching Zach tell him the absolute truth! Was Frons out of town or something when this was written? There's no way he would have approved something like that.

Too bad Sinclair left on such a cartoonish note because McKenzie would have been a good attention to the cast. I so wanted her with Tad. Idiots!

ANDREA

Archived