AMC : Thursday, February 19th

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bianca is such a selfish idiot..... like if you gave Reese parental rights you can't just take that away because oh its my egg. I am glad Reese is now in fighting mode :)

Everything else was rather meh.... Dr. Sinclair is such a cartoon. Before they went to the opening credits with Annie at the window of the door and Sinclair in the background.... with the needle and this idiotic look.... I thought I was watching a low grade horror film. Kind of glad she is gone after today....

• Members

I really like how independent of Zach Kendall now is, emotionally. She doesn't let him minipulate her, have the control he had over her. Even when she dissolved into her Rylee mess after Richie got tire-ironed that was still over her, there was this impression that she was running from Zach because she couldn't take discussing how he really felt about her and them. Hopefully they keep her like this is relationship to all the mens.

Bianca is very selfish, that's what we've learned during ER's 2008-2009 visit. I don't exactly blame her though, because Reese shouldn't have persued this relationship as much as she did knowing how confused she is. In relationship to their relationship, these girls were utter and complete twits, as written. (I forgot to say this yesterday but ER/TB really did an excellent job in those scenes). It's very Erica Kane though to cut her off the kids and everything.

Sinclair. The character started out with potential and then AMC went the way of cartoon. They changed the make-up, the hair. It was Passions move with a Passions actress and it showed that way. I think it's unfortunate because while MW may not be the best actress I think she could have been a good addition to the show for a longer term. I don't blame AMC for the character hvaing to be set up to go, I'm sure MW wanted back to her home in California.

Aidan/Annie, I like them but sometimes it's just too heavy handed, everything surrounding them.

David has Greenlee. I don't say that because I know that, I say it because I feel that. I like that too.

Jesse/David, Jesse/Tad. Gold. I love DW and comedy, how was he not on a sitcom during his non-soap years?

Cameron Mathison did not suck during that last scene.

• Members

ITA! She now is able to stand on her own..... I really enjoy this new take on the character of Kendall, both with the writing and the way Lish has played it. Pre-coma it was the same old whiny shrew..... now Kendall has power again and is taking charge. I really, really like it!

Well yeah, Bianca does have every right to be angry at Reese, its just the whole "its my egg, so its my kid" thing is just such a stupid thing to say. I was on Reese's side today, where is before I wasn't on a side.... because both of them are idiots for rushing into this thing. Reese has a right to Gabrielle if she has legal parental rights, which she does according to what was said today.

It really is unfortunate. For the first 6 weeks or so of this story I was so intrigued by Bitch Doctor.... and yeah MW isn't a great actress, but she connected with the role.... I saw the most potential in her scenes with Tad. It told me this character could have been integrated..... but as you say MW probably did not want to committ long term. I enjoyed it while it lasted. The ending was lame though.... as are alot of Pratt's big huge casting coups thus far.... he really has to get better at executing because almost all his ideas are quite interesting and entertaining.

I must have zoned out today, because I didn't even connect that. I just assumed it was something to do with Amanda's pregnancy.... but this makes sense. I hope so too!

Yep, loved it too. Its nice to see the three of them without Krystal there. I mean I enjoy Krystal and Angie's friendship, its just when they were all together she felt out of place.

He REALLY REALLY needs a coach, or a good director. It makes it so much worse watching him do that scream, bug eye routine when you know he does have it in him to play decent stuff..... He really does himself a disservice. Does he just not give a damn anymore? If that's the case.... leave Cam. Go do Extra and all those stupid things you do..... because you are holding this show hostage just as much as Eden Riegel is. Go be her love on Imaginary Bitches ;)

• Members

I've thought this since Amanda's "sighting" and then there was some vague spoilers that made me think they're trying to say look deeper into that sighting. Whenever David does something sneaky since Greenlee's accident, I just go back to thinking dude has Greenlee. I thought he was totally playing Krystal the other day too (sure, he's always playing her, but you know what I mean).

I agree, even his most mind-blowing ideas have potential but the follow-through usually isn't there. He's like a tabloid magazine publisher to me in that way. He catches your eye with the cover, but when you go inside the magazine it's not nearly as satisfying or even entertaining as you thought it was going to be. He avoids delving (and sometimes you really think he's going into such a good, deep thing but it's really like he doesn't have the time to delve) and is not very respectful, and I just crave those things in daytime, I think we all do.

He was spitting on everybody the first half of the show (the whisper shouting), sigh. There are patches when he's really okay but yeah I think I blame this on directors, they need to point out some of the bad habits he's picked up. The whisper shouting with spitting as anger, the bulging eyes, the hand gestures. The last scene today, he was trying but not as hard and that made the emotional scene not stink. This seems like an anger story, so I'm a little afraid for us, lol.

• Members

Yeah, its clearly an anger story..... so we are in for a bumpy ride here.....

Ah yes the Amanda random scene at the chapel.... I was thinking perhaps they were going to have Amanda become all paranoid.... but this makes sense as to why David has sort of been kind of meh about the Greenlee death. Here I was just thinking because the writer's have forgotten just how much they did mean to each other (because since David has come back they've barely shared scenes)

This is quite interesting..... so perhaps we will see Greenlee in a hospital bed as her last scene in some coma....

Or it would be great if Greenlee faked her death just like Ryan to get away.... OH SWEET JUSTICE! :D

• Members

Just to be certain, do we remember if David was in any of the episodes in Pine Valley when everyone was in Connecticut for the wedding? Or was he conveniently absent until this week? For instance, were there any scenes at the hospital or with Krystal?

Because I want to commend the writers for arranging it so it could very well be possible Amanda wasn't paranoid and David found Greenlee... but I just don't have patience for another glaring continuity issue. You know, the same continuity issue when Richard Culliton rewrote history (which was one of his favorite pasttimes... second only to 'the writer') and had David dope up Maria with X-17 after the plane crash and turned her into Maureen Gorman.

• Members

They did good here, while everybody was in Conn. David was not shown anywhere else in Pine Valley, not with Krystal and not in the hospital. No David from Thursday, Feb. 12 - Monday, Feb. 16. He did not show up again until this past Tuesday and I believe that episode started on the morning after the wedding.

• Members

Greenlee is NOT Emma's mother. I was disgusted that people kept saying that she now lost her mother bc Greenlee is dead. Um she already has a mother and she is very much alive

Bianca is dead wrong about cutting Reese out of Gabrielle's life. She is her mother too and has rights

Archived