AMC: Tuesday, Feb 10th, 2009

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You're Canadian accent is showing, dear! LOL! Just teasing! I love Canadian accents due to the fact that I grew up in the 80s watching Nickelodeon -- which pilfered so many kid shows from Canada.

Back on topic...

I am always a day behind because I just never get a chance to watch on the actual day, so this all seems rather curious. LOL! I really thought it was a joke at first, reading about Tad popping out of a cake and crawling on a bar... but then, when others started commenting on it, I was like, "okay... guess it's not sarcasm... it actually happened."

I guess I'm gonna have to quickly sneak a peek before I roll out of here.

• Members

Shannon Kane was really good in her scenes today - Kudos! Hopefully they start giving this girl something to do/more airtime. Is she recurring or on contract?

MEK was brilliant in this cake/cop act - good ol' Tad making me laugh. But I must say, it was just a little weird watching him act all goofy when only 5 minutes ago he was sad and gloomy with his cheating wife and lawyers trying to split assets. Livia - hey girl!

Nice balance again with this episode.

Oh - and That Bitch of a Doctor was fierce over her coffee mug - geez! Girl needs a manicure though.

And I'm glad to see Krystal going from alcohol to coffee. I think a coffeehouse on AMC will be fun. I realllly enjoyed that David/Krystal scene at the end when they talked about that. First majorly cute/affectionate scene with David and the couple.

Archived