All- Behind The Scenes Rumors

• Members

you know behind the scenes would make a great summer reality show or some sort. Rumors such as:

Days: Kristian Alfonso HATING Robert Keller Kelly GUTS.

Santa Barbara: Nancy Lee Grahn and Lane Davies Hatred for each other.

GL: Kim Zimmer Is A Diva

OLTL: Robin Strasser steamy affair with Al Freeman Jr. (I don't believe this one, but I was told it was true).

Anyone got any they like the share.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, you right Shadows, I read that on a BET board, I wish I could go back to the post. I think I remember hearing abouth Marcy and Billy's rumor. Marcy need to have a heart to heart with Julie and take her to The Valley Inn or The Brady Pub and fill her and the rest of the Bradys in on Billy.

Is it true she made an EP cry?? probably Ellen, LOL!!

• Members

LMFAO! Well you know, Robin did hint that she'd had affairs with two of her OLTL costars, but she added that neither of whom were her romantic interests on the show, AND, I hope I'm getting this right, I think they were both off the show when these relationships happened.

I would have NEVER guessed AFJ, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense!

BTW, Robin said she was saving this dish for her autobio, so let's pray that she gets that book written!

And don't nobody make a joke about her having plenty of time once OLTL gets cancelled... <_<

• Members

I am not sure how far Toups and gang will let this go or want it to go. I will just mention a little from the past instead of things to do with current stars.

The behind the scenes stuff at Dark Shadows was supposed to be pretty risque as many of the male cast members were gay and partied together on the boat of one of the wealthier cast members. They used to have these parties with drugs and sex on the weekends and on one particular one it was said one of the cast members got pretty messed up - overdosed I think it was.

Katherine Glass is said to have been a real diva backstage - alot of it to do with feminism but she was also said to have made racist remarks about some of the cast members at One Life To Live.

Of course there was the backstage feud between Susan Seaforth Hayes and Kaye Stevens at Days and then later with Brenda Benet and Susan Hayes as well. There were also rumors that most of the women at Days were jealous of her in the late 70's and early 80's esp. when her mother became head writer. They complained that Susan got all the best stuff.

• Members

I give this thread about an hour before it disappears, and that's being generous.

Nancy & Lane had an affair, which ended badly and caused TONS of friction between the two.

Bob Woods HATES Hilary B Smith

Adrianne Leon was fired and asked not to go to the Emmys because of her weight gain.

Philiece Sampler was a real b!tch behind the scenes at DAYS and was hated by most of the cast.

Austin Peck has said that he NEVER wants to work with Ali Sweeney again.

Archived