GH: Week Of Jan 12th

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like this Winnie person. And the fact that she is now sticking around makes it worse. Really? Who thought it would be such a great idea to put a female version of Spinelli on my screen? Isn't one geek too many? This is supposed to be a soap after all. :huh:

• Members

What is the magic number with geeks?

Why is one geek okay and not 2?

I don't get what that has to do with it being a soap. Are soaps supposed to be just about good looking people? Or popular people?

I don't like Winnie but it is her character and what she did - not the fact that she is a geek.

As I look around my town I see a lot of geeks and a lot of popular people too. So I have no problem with there being 2 geeks or 6 geeks. If the character is interesting and the person can act that is what I want in my soaps.

I get tired of looking at modesl all the time who can't act.

• Members

I am watching GH again. Thursday's episode was pretty good. I guess this is the start of GH's weird non-sweeps "sweeps", huh. I can see that Spinelli yacking about Jason giving up his "honor" by talking to the Feds is really going to get on my nerves, however.

LOL, DP. Robin hating Carly is part of GH history. I think she's got some justification for doing so. Carly honed in on her life, her boyfriend (at the time), ruined their relationship and essentially drove Robin out of town. And, god, I hated MichaelGate. Michaelgate is the reason AJ was hung on a hook while his half-brother and the local kingpin ridiculed him and bullied him into giving up his son. Michaelgate is the reason the show is the mob-centered mess it is now.

I'm sure the postpartum depression thing will make Carly and Robin tentatively reach out to each other, though. Now, see, that is some soap I would be really interested in seeing: Carly being the only one able to understand and help Robin.

I used to DESPISE Emily (and Natalia Livinston's umming and finger-pointing and huffing and puffing). But I've got to admit. She's the reason why I'm tuning back in. GH really killed her off in such an gross fashion (and for the world's dumbest plot point). Plus, the show needs some actual nice people as opposed to mob thugs that everybody on the show tells you are so great.

So, what do you think the big Sweeps event is? Another monkey virus?

• Members

True, true. But that s.hit she was spewing about how Carly is a horrible mother and that she abandoned Michael was uncalled for because 1. She knows Carly had PPD when she left Michael with Jason, and 2. Her self-righteous ass basically just did the same thing when she left her new born with Elizabeth!

I just hate how smug and holier than thou she acts, and wish they'd finally let someone(preferably Carly) slap the crap outta her, HIV positive or not.

From what Natalia said on FOX news, her new character isn't so nice lol.

As for the sweep stunt, I think your right, it has something to do with a virus.

Archived