GH: Week Of Jan 12th

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, not a sweeps stunt because sweeps isn't until March this year.

Its kinda reminding of a Grey's Anatomy storyline from a few years ago where someone had taken something that became toxic in their body and when they went to do surgery it caused everyone in the OR to pass out.

Carly constantly bashing other women and no one seems to get all upset about that.

• Members

lol, I am MORE than happy to call Carly out on her hating on women. However, since I gave up on GH for the past 6 months until yesterday, I didn't think it was fair to come on the threads here and bitch about "Carly whatabitch" blah blah. The constant bullying and misogyny does bother me, though. I just wish she would evolve. Carly once had a BFF in Snortney and while I wasn't Kung Fu Barbie's biggest fan, ALW and TB were believeable buds.

• Members

As far as carly and robin go both have reason to hate eachother.

robin has always harped on carly just up and leaving mcihael when in actuallity carly had PPD. Now Robin has a baby and seems to also have PPD and isnt exactly doing much better. Leaving her baby with Liz (who granted, is the perfect person to leave your baby with). Maybe now Robin will see Carly wasnt being selfish.

Then Robin outed the truth about Michael - a secret that wasnt hers to tell all on the base that ej deserves to know hes a father. Hey robin, remember when you got prego by Patrick but lied and kept it from him?

bitch.

Team Carly!

tho i do love robin.

• Members

I never understand the whole "it isn't her secret to tell" bit. It is soap logic used by crappy characters to justify the wrong actions. Robin was wrong to keep the secret in the first place. She should have told the truth from jump, same with Spencer's paternigh. For all the support thrown Carly way, I love that now Jason has admitted to Robin TWICE since the spawn from hell was shot in the head that he was wrong as hell to lie about Michael. Good times. As for Robin keeping Emma's paternity a secret for a few days, ain't nothing compared to Carly's lies and ugliness over the years. Carly helped to ruin Sonny and Jason and they have never recovered. They suck as much as she does.

• Members

The hospital crisis, Nadine inheriting her aunt's patent which has now been signed over ot Nik, the hijacking of the Equinox shipment whose contents is known by Agent Rayner, the sudden mysterious appearance of an Emily-doppelganger named Rebecca. Honestly, isn't ALL of this tied together somehow? It has to be because of the timing of it. I think this will be some sort of terrorist-related storyline too!!!!

Archived