Lisa Rinna "I look like a freak"

• Members

Quote: "My cheeks. I had Juvederm put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid -- big time," Rinna, 45, tells the Web site momlogic.com in a new interview.

"I tried it because my girlfriends did it," she says.

Whoa.... when my friends and I get together it's to hang out, go for a drink, a hike, maybe something a little more adventurous - but nobody has ever said to me "hey, let's implant some Juvederm in our cheeks - it'll be a hoot!" or suggested we just go have out patient surgery for kicks... - Maybe Lisa needs to start hanging out with different friends... :rolleyes:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, she is a celebrity and she lives in California so its not overly surprising.

The Soup had a clip of her with Richard Simmons from the fourth hour of the today show and the two were goofing around on the couch and Lisa lifted her legs and they had to blur some stuff. By Kathie Lee and Hoda (spelling?) reaction she wasn't wearing underwear.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Wow that's truly sad and disgusting....

People just need to know when to start or better yet not start at all.

I'm sure she's a nice person (or I hope so at least) but she truly is stupid for looking like that. She needs to consult a doctor and see what can be undone to get her back to normal.

Is that picture recent Cheap21? If so all I can say... :o

• Members

The brow is wrinkled (which I don't think looks bad, it's natural) because either she stopped using Botox there or her Botox needs to be redone and it's wearing off. The brow is not the problem.

The LIPS. Ugh, this is why I almost always refuse a patient's request for lip injections. The ridge you're seeing is actually makeup, Lisa's lined her lips, so the ridge you're seeing isn't as dramatic in person as it looks from pictures. But her lips are really, really over injected. The lower lip isn't bad, it looks smooth, it's too big, but I've seen worse. It's the top lip that's the problem, it's too big and isn't smooth and I believe I'm seeing a granuloma (a collection of immune cells that basically look like little lumps which are attacking a foreign substance) on each side of her upper lip. Granulomas are quite typical of lips that are overfilled and I'm willing to bet that she's switched fillers (which is why she's developed granulomas, when for years, she hasn't).

Archived