GH: Week of December 29, 2008 Discussion

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yeah loved the flashbacks.Hate the storyline between Jason and Sonny.It looks so bad and chessy.They should just make up and rule the Underworld of Port Charles together seeing as Trevor is a waste of space,Johnny wants out of The Mob and Anthony is a lazy ass and cannot be bothered to do anything on the soap and just gossips about Sonny to Claudia,Ric and Trevor.

The Wedding was nice or the build up was anyway.The Flashbacks were so sweet now that they are starting to notice GH`s history now.Patrick and Robin i guess are made for each other...are they the next L&L.Hope so.Just have a adventure storyline and they are the new L&L.Sonny and Robin`s scenes were nice to watch.They could easily build Sonny up without including Mob in it.

Sam is a waste of space.She needs to be axed.She is eye candy on the show,thats really it.

• Members

I loved the build-up and the wedding was nice. I actually liked the 'almost' wedding better. It was more soapy, IMO. I loved the reception, though.

Wow, when was the last time Jax and Sam had a scene together? It was nice not to have to FF'd Jax for once. Damn, still no chemistry. That's too bad.

I FF'd Jason/Sonny and Carly/Jax, so I don't know what happend there. :lol:

• Members

The wedding was beautiful. Their vows were very moving and real. Anna, Robert and Mac were wonderful. Even Luke couldn't stop smiling. I hate how they wasted time on Sonny and Jason and Spinelli. I would have liked Robin and Patrick to have more private time. I also liked Matt and Maxie. Jason and Kirsten are good together.

• Members

yeah, I like Matt and Maxie, as well. I think I'm the only non-Spixie fan on earth. LMAO!! I love them as friends but I don't want them as a couple.

Oh, I semi-watched/semi-FF'd the Sonny/Carly scenes. LW is great when she isn't screaming. I wished she was there by herself, though. I could've done without the Sonny pimpin'. *sigh*

• Members

Again, the mob stuff screws with the flow of these episodes when they try to do something as traditional as a wedding. Carly (and Laura Wright's overacting) and Jax were NOT NEDDED in this episode either, ditto the Jax and Sam scenes. Is it so hard to focus on guests at the wedding?

Michael's birthday? Who cares? :rolleyes:

Michele Val Jean did a very good job with the vows. It felt natural and very realistic.

Why is Jason Cook on this show?

I HATE the church set GH has these days. What happened to the one from the 90's? This one is too white, bland, and just UGLY.

The music at the reception was horrid.

I LOVED the Mac and Robin conversation at the reception. Val Jean did a good job with the historical mentions there. I wish Robin would've danced with Mac though.

Robin and Patrick feeding one another cake was cute.

Spinelli's daydream was so NOT NEEDED, it took away from interactions that could have been used at the reception between other people.

• Members

Eh, there are tons of people, maybe millions, who don't want Maxie chained to mob annoying Spinelli. We just don't form ridiculous fan groups to rail against this crap. We just turn the channel or moan in annoyance waiting for the situation to change.

Matt is really coming into his own. He will be further fleshed out as his relationship with Patrick grows. They are already building the foundation to be good brothers. If Nikolas and Lucky who hated each other can become best friends, then so can Matt and Patrick.

I can't believe Frons is going to let Guza get away with sidelining Matt much longer. I bet ABC had to pay a chunk to get Jason Cook to sign. I'm looking forward to Matt and Maxie. Matt has a tough shell. Maxie has met her match. She won't be able to run over him like she has Spinelli and the other men in her life.

• Administrator

The Spinelli fantasy was pointless and way too long (it was about 90 seconds long). But I have to laugh that it was fantasy - I bet tons of Spin/Maxie fans thought it was going to be real. LOL I hate Maxie so I kinda chuckled at that. :)

I wish the whole episode dealt with the wedding festivities. We couldn't catch a break for Sonny/Carly/Jason, etc for one episode???

I agree, she did a good job with them.

We got another young Robin flashback which was great to see.

• Members

No you are not. I am not a huge Spixie fan. I like them better as friends. Not sure I am all for the Matt/Maxie thing because I don't want to see Shelle Part 2. However, I was a bit irriated that the whole dance scene we saw in promos was just in Spinelli's head. Either put them together or not. Tired of Spinelli wishing he was with Maxie and her being completely clueless to his feelings for her.

• Members

The wedding was a snooze. There was nothing soapy or dramatic at all, it was just some wedding, and since when is a good wedding about freaking vows???

Spin and Maxie's dance was cute. The rest of the show was the usual waste of time. And nice of GH to make sure the wedding was a whole cast event. There were about 3 contract roles and 5 recurring characters at the wedding. I guess Robin hasn't been on long enough to make her way into all corners of the show or something...

Archived