Phyllis continues to scheme to keep Sharon away from Nick and vice versa

Something surprising happens re: Nick/Phyl/Sharon/Jack

The Baldwin/Fisher group are upended

More hidden truths about Gloria are revealed

Lily begins to respond to Billy romantically

Lily and Cane's relationship alters

Chloe's lurve for Billy becomes more and more noticable

Someone has a passionate encounter that changes things for everyone

Kay ends up having to prove she is who she says she is - Jill thinks she's a con artist

Ashley's CEOship is threatened when Jack goes after the legalities of the ban against him

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweet goodness! Is there a bad idea in the lot? I can't find one. Some of the folks seem to be underplayed (e.g., where are Amber and Daniel? I didn't see much of Nikki). But the show is definitely playing the A-team all the way through.

• Members

Yes, Gloria and Kevin preyed on Katherine's deteroriting mental state in order to get the 5% Jabot stock that would return Jabot back to the Abbots. They made Katherine think she was loosing it more than she throught she was. Hence why Kevin brought up the other day that they went through all the trouble of making Katherine feel crazy in order to get the stock for nothing.

• Members

Oh I forgot about that. LOL! That could be it too, since I doubt the Katherine revelation with her back in GC will happen in one full swing.

I think it's up early next year. However, I don't think we're as lucky to have a Gloria-free society just yet. LOL! There's never been anything remotely redeemable about Gloria, she's brought everything coming to her on herself.

• Members

Sounds good...REALLY good.

As long as MAB can keep the focus on the A list (Victor, Nikki, Jack, Ashley, Katherine, Jill, Phyllis/Nick/Sharon), pad it out with the B List (Paul, Gloria, Michael, Lauren, Adam, Heather, Victoria, JT, Amber/Daniel, Billy, Chloe, Cane, Lily [ick]) and provide some dimension with the C List (Esther, Gina) it should be a good year.

• Members

DC elaborates on the spoilers a bit and says that Gloria and Katherine will share a jail cell! HAHAHA!

Also, with Kay having to prove who she is this must lead to a blood test at some point, right? And how shocked will everyone be if the blood tests don't match! Will we FINALLY get the reversal that they say has been planned to undo Kay-Jill being mother and daughter?

And when everyone realizes Kay isn't dead does she back all her money and the Jabot stock??

'09 is looking mighty fine! :)

• Members

I think there's a lot more to Billy and Lily. I think Billy is partly using her to spite Cane, since he HATES him. Also, Chole's also secretly admitted to being in love with Billy. I think once the news of the baby being Billy's comes out publically, Chole and Billy will be the end game. I think they're slowly working towards a Chole and Billy relationship. Lily will be the one that gets burned, and serves her ass right.

• Members

I don't know why they would need a blood test to prove Katherine is Jill's mother. The mansion would be full of finger prints, especially since Esther wouldn't let Jill change Kay's rooms. She should also have a brush, or toothbrush to get a DNA match.

The rest sounds good. I'm especially looking forward to trouble maker Abby. Maybe she'll fire everyone and take over as the owner of Jabot.

• Members

I'm thinking that Lily is the one who figures out that Billy is Chloe's baby's daddy, and is cozying up to Billy to get the evidence of what she suspects. In the end, it will be Lily/Cane and the outcasts Billy/Cloe/Baby. A shame though, I was hoping for Cane and Chloe actually falling in love. :o I do not like the "original" Lily! :angry:

Archived