Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It's a shame it could never happen these days, but how fabulous it would be for some of the Jordan people or somehow the Mc people to flip to Democrat and really screw their party.  Just to say "I've had ENOUGH" and vote Democrat.  To finally just get SICK of the pro-trump people hanging on, sick of their own McCarthy-ist loyalties, and just say - screw both of you....just put someone in there to do this job....and since we couldn't get it together, I'm voting for the Democrat. I'm staying Republican, but I'm PROVING I can be Bi-partisan right here and now and I don't want ANYONE claiming I am not - here, I'm a Republican voting for the Democrat.  It would unfortunately be career ending and that's sad.  

• Members

We know it won’t happen but this should put an end to the media constructed narrative about Democrats being the party in disarray when the GOP is showing a whole entire clusterf*uck, the likes of which have not been seen in a century or more, on the House floor. They are truly showing their azzes right now. 

Don’t get me wrong, I am tickled as can be.

• Members

The talking points are already going out among the fauxgressives that this just shows how strong and brave the GOP is and how Democrats and the Squad are cowardly and refuse debate. The media will pick that up soon enough.

I'm also seeing people who are begging Democrats to "save" McCarthy because Jim Jordan will be worse. They are the same. It's time for many to accept once and for all there is no moderate Republican revolution on the way.