Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Translation: "If I give up on the wall, I'll look like a loser -- and I'm not a loser, Daddy, I'm not!"

No matter how Trump and/or his PR folks will spin it, the fact that Pelosi and Schumer's message drew higher ratings than his will be what hurts him personally most of all.

I love it.  

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Khan

• Members

According to a source familiar with the meeting, the Senate minority leader had confronted Trump in the situation room about the human cost of the partial shutdown, which has left some federal employees with diminishing means to pay for basic necessities

“You’re using people as leverage. Why won’t you open the government and stop hurting people?” Schumer said.

According to the source, Trump replied: “Because then you won’t give me what I want.”

• Members

JJ, yes. he just......I've never seen a more heartless thing...creature...in my life. really. he makes our worst POTUSs f the last 60 years all look like Lincoln.

SS, yes. they are that stupid and that evil. he's screwed everyone except rich white people and the rubes seem to love him more. he's just.....and his entire staff and the RP. 

• Members

Well then how about this....

“You’re using people as leverage. Why won’t you open the government and stop hurting people?” Schumer said.

According to the source, Trump replied: “Because then you won’t give me what I want.”