Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think many of the reports about Feinstein and her health are true (I don't believe the claims from her money-grubbing ex aide who got feted by the Beltway), but Republicans have made it clear they won't accept anyone in her place on the Judiciary Committee. Democrats have to have her casting those votes for as long as she can. That so many of the "DO SOMETHING" leftists object to this tell you that they are bad actors and not genuinely interested in moving this country forward.

• Members

These protocols need to be changed. It was my understanding that in many countries, applicants must show up in person to the embassies for visas. Why can’t these embassy officials simply take really good scans of passports and allow applicants to take their original documents with them?

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/19/world/africa/sudan-us-embassy-passports.html

• Members

Disappointing to see that the state legislator in Nebraska who got attention over filibustering hate legislation is another Sinema/Fetterman/Squad type optics/attention whore. Just another reason to be wary of hero worship for politicians.