Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I am sure that no prosecutor wants to be the first to charge a former president of the United States. Yet, I believe this indictment will send a strong, maybe democracy-saving message. So, c'mon Georgia. I read somewhere that Brian Kemp and state GOP lawmakers in Georgia are trying to do something shady with this grand jury investigation or something. 

Start from the ground up. We already have that with Manhattan. C'mon, Fulton County. It's your turn. After Fulton County, it's time for Jack Smith. Build everything up against this piece of sh*t.

On the civil court side, you've got E. Jean Carroll who claims that the orange orangutan raped her in the 1990s and the court case is set for April 17th. 

The chickens are all coming home to roost. 

• Members

Thanks for posting Vee. I saw this in a thread on twitter the other day. And here is reason 100894384  why I am not worried about DeSantis.  People say he's smart. I don't doubt that but when you get power hungry and think you have the upper hand like here, you make mistakes.

Disney has been very quiet for months after everything as old Ronny has continued his hate brigade against the vulnerable. They played him. They are also hosting that conference in Orlando in support of the LGBTQ Community involving all sorts of stakeholders including Amazon, Facebook, the US Military and a long list of other known organizations participating. I think their former CEO made mistakes perhaps Iger with his history is much more in tune and savvy in dealing with.

Edited by JaneAusten