Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Clarence Thomas' wife is not going to allow any accurate information to get out which means the court can only tell whatever she lets them know. She is a major political hack and if her husband is gravely ill she is going to conceal it as long as possible and if worse comes to worse she will keep it until after the election in the event Republicans win the Senate. With that said I can't see that working because if the regular media didn't find out the truth then TMZ will.

• Members

They also can't keep him on ice for two and a half more years should worst - 

Please register in order to view this content

- come to worst. One way or another Biden will confirm someone.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Meanwhile, should I feel bad that I don't feel bad about Thomas?  Like, I'd never wish anything bad to happen to him, or to anyone else; but, at the same time, given everything we know about him, he's in the hospital and I'm like, *shrug*.

• Members

Please. I'm more than willing to do the ill wishing here. I don't wish him dead mind you, but I do hope he has to resign from the court. He and his ilk have no trouble harming others, so I have no problem wishing harm to him.

Meanwhile, he is probably just fine. This board has always been full of optimists when it comes to bad guys doing us the courtesy of dying.

• Members

Considering what he and his hatemonger wife would want to happen to us, and considering the beyond sickening behavior of the GOP regarding RBG,  no. I do not wish ill on him, but I am not going to fake concern for a monster. 

As said  above, he is probably fine anyway. The GOP are always better at planning things like this than Democrats are.