Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw some responses to that telling people who were upset that this is what they "need" to hear. Just so disrespectful and arrogant to tell people who have lived their lives in terror that they need to listen to a rich white man tell them they and their parents know nothing.

• Members

Bernie is too old to course-correct and clearly doesn't care about doing so. I'm torn between whether Buttigieg could or if he is just feigning an effort to do so. I keep resisting the urge to delve too much into the latter because I don't think he has a real shot anyway, but I guess it depends on how Biden fares in the next few months. 

Reading about Trump's descriptions of the dead ISIS leader - whimpering and how he 'died like a dog,' all just reminds me of the sadism and callousness of this man and his administration. I'm glad that so many people immediately shut down the rah-rah-rally stuff from the usual suspects by pointing out Trump himself refused to praise Obama for a much bigger strike against terrorism than yesterday. 

I was very disturbed to read that he didn't tell ANY Democratic leaders of Congress what he was doing. This sets a very dangerous precedent.