Top Posters In This Topic

• Vee

• DRW50

• DramatistDreamer

• Khan

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You'll be shocked to hear that the AP was running Trump's lies (about the US being the only country to have citizenship) as truth until they were called out. 

If this really does "change the narrative" and helps Republicans keep Congress (although given all the voter suppression and vote rigging that may already be an absolute), then it just shows how far gone we are as a country.

• Members

I guess it's not surprising that they tried to come for Mueller.

This isn't going to happen. That's the real answer. However, even if it did (which it won't) it would likely apply only to babies being born now to people who are undocumented. You're stuck here in either case.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Juliajms

• Members

^^

I shouldn't be surprised, but unbelievably I still am. I was sufficiently naive to think that no-one would stoop that low. I obviously underestimated the depths people would sink to....

Please register in order to view this content

I won't make that mistake again......

Edited by I Am A Swede

• Members

Absolutely wild.  All these GOP operatives who are trying to frame Mueller while simultaneously seeking to diminish the #MeToo movement.  The women were the ones who were approached by this man and they reported this.  So yes, do believe the women because they refused to perpetrate a fraud.

• Members

Yes. I see people saying that white liberals are the only ones surprised by this, but I don't believe it.  I do think that other people have wrapped their heads around it faster because they've been here before in a sense. I find I just can't adjust to were we are.  It feels deeply unreal to me.  That so many people have fallen for it is incredible to me.